We are here today with another interesting topic. We are providing you with information about the streaming services day by day. Our today’s topic is All 4. All 4 is a streaming service available in the selected regions only. All 4 runs harmoniously on various platforms like Android, iOS, Desktops, Chromecast, and much more. This article will guide you with the steps to get All 4 on LG Smart TV.
- At the current moment, this All 4 application is not accessible on the LG Smart Television.
- By considering this problem, you need to use the screencast process to get this All 4 app on your Smart Television.
- For the screencast option, we have stated two different methods to achieve this All 4 app on your Smart Television.
- Then, our first technique is to cast the All 4 app from your Smart Phone or Desktop to your LG Television screen.
- After that, the second technique is to mirror the All 4 app using an iOS device such as iPhone or iPad and Mac devices.
- Eventually, you can also use streaming devices such as Android TV, Apple TV, Google TV, Fire TV, Roku, and others to have this All 4 app.
- Hence, start to use the upcoming steps to watch the All 4 app on your Smart Television.
What is All 4?
All 4 is an online service of Channel Four Television Corporation. Channel Four Television Corporation was the service that designed and launched All 4. This service was released in the name of 4oD that stands for 4 on Demand. Then the service was merged and rebranded as All 4 in the year 2015. You can stream content of Channel 4, E4, More4, Film4, 4Music, and shorts on All 4. All 4 gives you access to a free version and a paid version. The paid version is known as All 4+ and it costs £3.99/month which comes with a free trial of 2 weeks. The All 4+ service serves content without ads. But live streaming is ad-supported for All 4+ subscribers too. All 4 is a streaming service that’s particularly available in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
How to Get All 4 On LG Smart TV?
LG Smart TV does not support All 4. So you can’t install the All 4 app on LG Smart TV. But we have given the steps to get All 4 on LG Smart TV using the casting and screen mirroring methods.
- Cast All 4 on LG Smart TV using Smartphone/Desktop
- Mirror All 4 to LG Smart TV using iOS/Mac
Steps to Cast All 4 on LG Smart TV Using Smartphone/Desktop
Let us get into the steps to cast the All 4 app on an LG Smart TV using Smartphone/Desktop and Chromecast dongle.
Step1: Set up your Chromecast dongle with your LG Smart TV.
Step2: Switch to the same Wi-Fi on your Smartphone/Desktop and Chromecast dongle.
Step3: Download All 4 and set them up on your Smartphone. Or if you’re using a Desktop, then browse the official website of All 4 in the Chrome browser.
Step4: Do any of the following regarding the device you’re using.
- Then touch the Google Cast or Chromecast icon on the home screen of the All 4 app on your Smartphone.
- This will result in a list of available devices. Choose your Chromecast dongle from the list in All 4 on your Smartphone.
- When your devices are ready, tap on the content in All 4 to cast.
- Tap on the content in Chrome on your Desktop.
- Then tap the Google Cast or Chromecast icon in the video player in Chrome.
- This will result in a list of available devices. Choose your Chromecast dongle from the list in All 4 on your Desktop.
The chosen content will play on your Chromecast-enabled LG Smart TV. To get All 4 on your old model LG TV, you can use your old model LG TV by replacing the LG Smart TV and follow the above-given steps.
Steps to Mirror All 4 To LG Smart TV Using iOS/Mac
Let us get into the steps to mirror the All 4 app using iOS/Mac.
Step1: Let your LG Smart TV turn the Airplay feature on.
Step2: Switch to the same Wi-Fi network on your iOS/Mac and your LG Smart TV.
Step3: Download All 4 and set it up on your iOS. If you’re using your Mac, then browse the official website of All 4 and set it up with an account.
Step4: Do any one of the following regarding the device you’re using.
- If you’re using your iOS, then choose the Screen Mirroring option from the Control Centre.
- If you’re using your Mac, then click on the Airplay icon from the Menu bar.
Step5: This will display the available devices list. Choose your LG Smart TV from the list. And the content in All 4 on your iOS/Mac. It’ll play on your LG Smart TV.
The All 4 app has a large compatibility limit. But it doesn’t include LG Smart TV. But that isn’t a big issue as we have given you the easiest solution to get All 4 on LG Smart TV. We hope that the steps are easy to learn. Hoping that the article is helpful to you.