Streaming services are increasingly available nowadays. But not all streaming services take place in people’s minds. Today we are here with a streaming service from Canada. And that is Crave.
Crave is a Canadian streaming service that’s available for people to stream their favorites. The content library of Crave includes most of the on-demand content on certain popular networks. This article is to teach you the steps to install the Crave app on Samsung Smart TV.
Crave is a streaming service that was founded in 2014 and was launched as Crave TV. But then it was renamed as Crave. The content library of Crave includes popular networks such as Showtime, HBO, Starz, and so on.
You can watch Live TV, On-demand content, Crave Originals, and much more on Crave. The Crave service is available for the people in Canada. You sign up directly for an account on Crave or you can use your TV Provider credentials.
The TV Provider services that feature Crave are Bell TV, Bell Aliant, BellMTS, Telus, Rogers, Access Communications, VMedia, Shaw Direct, Shaw Cable, Wightman Telecom, Bruce Telecom, and so on.
- At the present moment, this Crave TV application is directly available on the Samsung Smart Television of 2014 plus models.
- Meanwhile, you can use the first guide to direct installation steps to have this Crave TV app on the Smart Hub Store of your TV.
- Then, we have also entered the steps to activate the Crave TV app on Samsung Television with the use of Smart Phone or Desktop device.
- If your Samsung TV is older than the Crave TV app compatibility means simply go for the third guide as given below.
- In this third guide, you can use the Chromecast Dongle to screen share the Crave TV app from your Smart Phone to your Smart TV display.
- In the end, you can pick out any of the below-given guides accordingly with respect to your available TV model.
Plans & Pricing
The following are the subscription plans for Crave for those who are signing up directly on Crave.
- Crave costs $9.99/month and taxes are applicable.
- The Movies and HBO add-on pack costs $9.99/month and taxes are applicable.
- The Starz add-on pack costs $5.99/month and taxes will be added.
- The Super Ècran pack costs $9.99/month and taxes will be included.
Also, Read Crave App on LG Smart TV
Guide to Install Crave TV App on Samsung Smart TV
Crave is compatible with Samsung Smart TV. Installing the Crave app on Samsung Smart TV is a direct process. The following is the procedure to install the Crave app on Samsung Smart TV.
Step1: Let your Samsung Smart TV connect to a Wi-Fi network.
Step2: Then click on the Home or Smart Hub button on your Samsung Smart TV remote.
Step3: Now get access to the Apps section on your Samsung Smart TV by tapping on the Apps option.
Step4: Then click on the Search icon on your Samsung Smart TV to start a search.
Step5: Type in the word Crave and tap Done on your Samsung Smart TV to search.
Step6: Tap on the Crave app from the results on your Samsung Smart TV.
Step7: Finally hit the Install button on your Samsung Smart TV and let the Crave TV install on your TV.
Guide to Activate Crave TV on Samsung Smart TV
The following procedure will guide you with the steps to activate the Crave app on your Samsung Smart TV.
Step1: After installing the Crave app on your Samsung Smart TV, open it.
Step2: Then head over into the Access Management section and opt the Sign in option in Crave on your Samsung Smart TV.
Step3: Then you’ll be shown an activation code on your Samsung Smart TV. Take note of it.
Step4: Browse www.crave.ca/samsung on your Smartphone or Desktop.
Step5: Enter the code on your Smartphone or Desktop and tap Submit. You’ll be notified with a success message.
Step6: Then follow the on-screen prompts. Now the Crave app is activated on your Samsung Smart TV. Start streaming your favorites.
Guide to Get Crave on Old Model Samsung TV
If you’re using a Samsung TV that was released before 2014, you can’t install the Crave app on your Samsung TV. But we are here with a solution to get the Crave app on an old model Samsung TV using a Chromecast dongle.
Step1: Install the Crave app on your Android phone or iOS. And register for an account or sign in to your existing account.
Step2: Set up your Chromecast dongle with your old model Samsung TV.
Step3: Let your Android or iOS and Chromecast integrate with the same Wi-Fi network.
Step4: Launch the Crave app on your Android or iOS and hit the Google Cast or Chromecast icon.
Step5: Now you can see the available devices near you in a list. Click on your Chromecast dongle in Crave on your Android or iOS.
Step6: When your devices are ready for casting, opt for the content in Crave on your Android or iOS. It’ll be played on your Chromecast-enabled old model Samsung TV.
Crave is a streaming service that allows you to stream your favorites. There are 2.9 million users available for Crave. Install the Crave app on your Samsung Smart TV by following the procedure given in our article. We hope that you are satisfied with our article.