There is another interesting article here for you about a streaming service and the way to stream it on your devices. The streaming service that we are going to know about is Hotstar. Hotstar is a streaming service that allows you to stream a lot of entertainment content on your devices. This article will help you with the steps to get the Hotstar app on Panasonic Smart TV.
- At the present moment, this Hotstar application is not accessible on the Panasonic Smart TV.
- By considering this fact, you need to connect the external device to your Panasonic TV and do the following.
- External Devices such as Chromecast Dongle for casting, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV Box, Android TV box, and others to install the Hotstar app through it.
- By using this Chromecast Dongle with Panasonic TV, you can simply cast or mirror the contents of the Hotstar app from your Smart Phone (Android or iOS) to your Smart TV.
- Then, streaming devices help us to install and use this Hotstar app through its inbuilt app store on your Panasonic TV.
- Henceforth, make sure to utilize the following steps to watch all the shows of Hotstar on your Smart TV.
What is Hotstar?
Hotstar is a streaming service that allows you to watch your favorite TV Shows, Series, Documentaries, Movies, and much more on your devices. Hotstar is available in the US, UK, Canada, Singapore. The Hotstar service is available as Disney+ Hotstar in India, Malaysia, Indonesia and will be available in Thailand and the Philippines. Hotstar is a subscription-based streaming service. The supported devices and platforms of Hotstar are Android, iOS, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV Stick, Roku, Chromecast, Windows Desktop, Mac, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
Guide to Watch Hotstar on Panasonic Smart TV
The Hotstar app is not available for Panasonic Smart TV. But we are here with the solutions to get the Hotstar app on Panasonic Smart TV.
- Cast Hotstar on Panasonic Smart TV
- Get Hotstar on Panasonic Smart TV using connected TV devices
Steps to Cast Hotstar on Panasonic Smart TV
Hotstar is designed with a built-in cast feature. This procedure will be helpful to cast the Hotstar app on Panasonic TV from a Smartphone (Android or iOS) using a Chromecast dongle.
Step1: Integrate your Chromecast and Panasonic Smart TV and provide the power source to them.
Step2: Then download and set up the Hotstar and Google Home app on your Smartphone.
Step3: Allow your Smartphone and Chromecast to connect to the same Wi-Fi. And set up your Chromecast dongle with the Google Home app on your Smartphone.
Step4: Then get into Hotstar on your Smartphone and play the content.
Step5: Click on the Cast icon while the video is playing in Hotstar on your Smartphone. You’ll be displayed the available devices.
Step6: select your Chromecast from the list in Hotstar on your Smartphone. Then the content will start to play on your Chromecast-connected Panasonic Smart TV.
Follow the same steps if you own an old model Panasonic TV to get the Hotstar app on it.
Steps to Get Hotstar on Panasonic Smart TV Using Connected TV Devices
As said above, the Hotstar app is available for FireStick, Roku, Apple TV box, and Android TV box. These steps will be helpful to get the Hotstar app on Panasonic TV using the above-given connected TV devices.
Step1: Let your Panasonic Smart TV connect to any of the above-mentioned connected TV devices and allow your device to connect to the Wi-Fi connection.
Step2: Do any of the following regarding the connected TV device that you’re using.
- Access the Search icon on the home screen and do a search for Hotstar.
- Highlight and open Hotstar and tap on Get.
- Hit the Home button on your Roku remote and access the Streaming Channels option.
- Search for Hotstar and tap on Add Channel.
- Apple TV Box
- Access the App Store on your Apple TV and search for Hotstar.
- Highlight and open Hotstar and tap on Install.
- Android TV Box
- Access the Google Play Store and search for Hotstar.
- Then highlight and open Hotstar and tap on Install.
Step3: Get access to Hotstar and sign in to start streaming. Now you can watch the content of Hotstar on your Panasonic TV via connected TV devices.
You can also use these steps to get the Hotstar app on an old model Panasonic TV.
Hotstar is one of the most used streaming services. There are over 34.5 million subscribers for Hotstar and over 300 million people are active users of Hotstar. Get the Hotstar app on your Panasonic Smart TV using any of the above-given procedures. We hope that the article is useful to you.