People often choose to watch their favorites online on their desired devices, instead of using the traditional TV Provider services. We all know that we can watch all our favorites online and there are a lot of streaming services that allow people to watch their favorites including Live TV. So we have to be picky about choosing a streaming service. As always, we will help you. Today, our article is all about a streaming service, Hulu that’s one of the best streaming services ever. And this article is for the people who own Hisense Smart TV. You just have to go through our article and learn the ways to install the Hulu app on Hisense Smart TV.
Similar: Disney Plus on Hisense Smart TV
- There are three types of Hisense Smart TVs available in the Smart TVs field.
- Then, they are Hisense Android TV, Hisense Roku TV, and simple Hisense Smart TV.
- Meanwhile, this Hisense Smart Television has this Hulu application on its inbuilt application store.
- Further, we have given four fine methods to get this Hulu app on your Smart TV.
- In our first method, you can directly install this Hulu app on your Hisense Android TV.
- Then, you can also directly add the Hulu channel on your Hisense Roku TV.
- If your Hisense Television does not have this Hulu app means you can follow the upcoming methods.
- Moreover, our third method is to cast or mirror the Hulu app from your Mobile Phone to your Smart TV display.
- Eventually, you can also accompany the External device with your Smart TV to install and use this Hulu app.
- External devices with the Hulu app are Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV Stick, Xfinity Flex, Xfinity X1, PlayStation, Xbox, Google TV, Chromecast, and others.
- Thusly, proceed with all the given illustrations to have this Hulu app on your Hisense Smart Television.
Hulu is a streaming application in which you can watch Live TV, TV Shows, Movies, Series, Documentaries, News, Sports, Hulu Originals, and so on. Hulu was introduced on October 29, 2007. And the owners of the Hulu service The Walt Disney Company and Comcast. You have to pay to get access to the Hulu service. And the Hulu service is divided into two kinds such as Hulu on-demand and Hulu + Live TV. The subscription plans of Hulu are as follows.
- Hulu on-demand (commercial plan) – $5.99/month
- Hulu on-demand (commercial-free) – $11.99/month
- Hulu on-demand (commercial plan) + Live TV – $64.99/month
- Hulu on-demand (commercial-free) + Live TV – $70.99/month
And you can have access to additional services in the name of add-ons, such as Partner Add-ons, Premium Add-ons, Feature Add-ons, and Network Add-ons.
Tricks to Watch Hulu on Hisense Smart TV
Hulu has official support for Hisense Smart TV. Learn more about getting Hulu on Hisense Smart TV by getting along with this article.
- Hulu on Hisense Android TV
- Hulu on Hisense Roku TV
- Cast Hulu on Hisense Smart TV
- Hulu on Hisense Smart TV using external devices?
Hisense Android TV
Proceed further to learn more about installing the Hulu app on Android TV.
Step1: Provide the Wi-Fi connection to your Hisense Android TV.
Step2: Then make Apps your choice on Hisense Android TV.
Step3: Now move your access to the Google Play Store on Hisense Android TV.
Step4: You have to search for the Hulu app in the Google Play Store.
Step5: Now specify the Install option to get the app on Hisense Android TV.
Step6: Then log in to Hulu and watch all your favorites.
Hisense Roku TV
Proceed further to learn the steps to install the Hulu app on Roku TV.
Step1: Firstly, Allow your Hisense Roku TV to associate with a Wi-Fi connection.
Step2: Then get back to the home screen on Hisense Roku TV.
Step3: Now launch the Streaming Channels section on Hisense Roku TV.
Step4: Then perform a search for the Hulu app.
Step5: Opt for the Add Channel option to install the app on Hisense Roku TV.
Step6: Then log in to Hulu and start streaming.
Cast Hulu on Hisense Smart TV
Proceed further and learn to cast the Hulu on Hisense Smart TV. Before starting, don’t forget to turn on the casting feature on your Hisense Smart TV (Hisense Android TV or HiSense Roku TV).
Step1: Let your Hisense Smart TV and Smartphone associate with the same Wi-Fi network.
Step2: Install the Hulu app on your Smartphone and log in.
Step3: Then launch the Hulu app on Smartphone and play the content.
Step4: Now click on the Cast icon in the Hulu app on Smartphone.
It’ll scan for the available devices.
Step5: Choose your Hisense Smart TV in the app when you find your TV name.
Then the content you have chosen in the app will play on Hisense Smart TV.
Hulu on Hisense Smart TV Using External Devices
Use external devices such as streaming devices or game consoles. The following are the streaming devices and game consoles that support Hulu.
- Apple TV
- Fire TV Stick
- Xfinity Flex
- Xfinity X1
Proceed with the following procedure to get the app on Hisense Smart TV using external devices.
Step1: Connect your external device to your Hisense Smart TV.
Step2: Then get your external device connected to a Wi-Fi connection.
Step3: Move your access to the app store on your external device.
Step4: Then search for Hulu.
Step5: Install the Hulu app on your external device and sign in.
Now watch your favorites of Hulu on your TV.
Hulu is one of the best streaming services and we all know it. It has over 42.8 million users. Hulu is only accessible in the US. Hoping that the article to install the Hulu app on Hisense Smart TV is helpful to you. Thanks for reading.