NBC is a widely popular network. It is so popular that very few people will not know about it. This is because of its range of programming and stuff. What does it have to do with this write-up? There is a rollout by NBC, which is named as NBC Sports Network, which is wholly dedicated and operated for the sake of diversity in sports. Let us get into this article on How to Watch NBC Sports on Samsung Smart TV.
- Straightaway, this NBC Sports application is available on the Samsung Smart Television.
- Here, we have entered the steps to direct install the NBC Sports app through the inbuilt app store of your Smart TV.
- Then, you can use the screen mirror or cast method to screencast the NBC Sports app from your Phone to your Smart TV display through the Chromecast device.
- As an alternative option, you can also go with streaming services that have access to this NBC Sports channel on its channel library.
- Streaming services with NBC Sports channel are Hulu+ live TV, Fubo TV, Sling TV, DirecTV Stream, YouTube TV, and others.
- Some streaming devices also have this NBC Sports app in them. They are Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Google TV, Android TV, Xbox One, and others.
- At last, imply the upcoming instructions to watch the NBC Sports video elements on your Smart TV.
Does NBC Sports App have many sports events to stream?
The following list of few events are the examples for the users to know that NBC Sports is the one place for different sports:
- NFL Sunday Night Football
- Super Bowl LVI
- NASCAR Monster Energy &Xfinity Series races
- Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness & Belmont)
- PGA Tour
- French Open Tennis
- Soccer Premier League
- NBA: 76ers, Bulls, Celtics, Kings, Warriors & Wizards
- NFL: Eagles, Patriots, Redskins, Ravens, Bears, 49ers & Raiders
- MLB: Athletics, Cubs, Giants, Mets, Phillies & White Sox
- NHL: Blackhawks, Capitals, Flyers & Sharks
Note: “You can stream Winter Olympics on NBC Sports App”.
About NBC Sports
NBC Sports Network is the sports programming platform operated by NBC Sports Group. NBC Sports Network is a free-of-cost channel to watch hundreds of sports events and stuff. Though it is a free service, it is available on different platforms such as app, cable TV, satellite TV and telco TV providers.
Talking about the application service, it comes up with excellent features. They are live sports events, region-based events, famous sports events, show based highlights, updates, and everything available. The app is also free to install. And the app has a broader range of compatibility with the devices. You can get to know them in the following sections.
How to Watch NBC Sports on Samsung Smart TV?
NBC Sports Network has the native app named NBC Sports App. The NBC Sports App is compatible and accessible on your Samsung Smart TV. If you find any difficulties in the primary installation method, users can use the alternative processes in this write-up in the upcoming sections.
Step1: Power on your Samsung Smart TV and check whether you have enabled the internet connection.
Step2: Go to the homescreen of your Samsung Smart TV.
Step3: Press the Smart Hub/ Home button, which will be available on your TV remote.
Step4: From the drop-down list, choose the Apps option.
Step5: Then, you have to locate the Search option.
Step6: In the prescribed search space, type in as NBC Sports App to browse for it.
Step7: Select the NBC Sports App from the list.
Step8: Then select the install button.
Step9: As the installation process gets completed, you can stream NBC Sports on your Samsung Smart TV.
Screen Mirror NBC Sports App to Samsung Smart TV using Android or iOS
Step1: First and foremost, you have to associate the Chromecast device with your Samsung Smart TV.
Step2: Establish the same Wi-Fi space for your Chromecast and Android or iOS device.
Step3: Use the PlayStore to install the NBC Sports App on your Android or iOS device.
Step4: In your Android or iOS device, navigate to the Settings/ Notification panel.
Step5: Scroll to the Cast/ Screen mirroring option.
Step6: This will search for the nearby devices to mirror.
Step7: As the devices list appears, choose your Chromecast device.
Step8: Then your Android or iOS screen gets mirrored on your Samsung TV screen.
Step9: Now open the NBC Sports App on your Android or iOS and enjoy your Samsung Smart TV streaming.
Alternative Ways to Stream NBC Sports Network on Samsung Smart TV
There are always alternative ways to do things. So is this. This section will provide you with the list of alternative media to get NBC Sports Network on Samsung Smart TV, and we can divide this into streaming services and media streaming devices.
Hulu and NBC Sports Network can be accessed with the Hulu + Live TV package, which costs you $69.99/month
In this case, users have to pay $64.99/month to watch NBC Sports Network
- Sling TV
As a known fact, Sling Blue will let you watch NBC Sports Network at the cost of $35/month
- DirecTV Stream
Pay $69.99/month for the Entertainment plan to watch NBC Sports Network
- YouTube TV
Subscribe for $64.99/month and enjoy NBC Sports Network
The following list includes the devices which are compatible with both NBC Sports App and Samsung Smart TV:
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
All you have to do is, link your streaming devices with your Samsung Smart TV. Then go to the device’s respective app store, and then search and install the NBC Sports App. And that’s how it is so simple to get NBC Sports App on your streaming devices.
To conclude, NBC Sports App is a go-to option for people who need variety in sports to watch and have fun. Though it has minor issues such as restricted streaming, it has an incredible sports programming lineup. Hope we have provided you with what you are searching for, that is, the ways to stream NBC Sports on Samsung Smart TV. Thank you for reading.