Today we will be talking about an exciting streaming service named as Peacock. As the band of entertainment enlarges, the streaming services also increases day by day. Peacock as a streaming service tries to attract users towards it by providing a variety of features. We will be discussing all about Peacock and the ways to stream Peacock TV App on LG Smart TV.
- This Peacock TV application is featured in the LG Smart TV.
- Preferably, you can directly download and use this Peacock TV app from the LG Content Store of your TV.
- If your LG TV does not have this Peacock TV means don’t get worried.
- Alternatively, you can use the inbuilt or external Chromecast device with your LG Smart TV.
- Then, start to cast the Peacock TV app from your Smart Phone to your Smart TV screen.
- After that, you can also utilize the Airplay option to screen mirror the Peacock TV to your TV screen from the iPhone.
- Meanwhile, you can also use the streaming devices to get use this Peacock TV app from its app store on your Smart TV.
- At last, the streaming devices with the Peacock TV app such as Android TV, Apple TV, Google TV, Fire TV, Roku, and others.
What is Peacock TV?
Peacock is an American over-the-top streaming service. It is operated under NBCUniversal. Peacock streams the contents of NBCUniversal and third-party content. It offers movies, shows, series, news, sports, entertainment, etc… Apart from the above streaming, it also offers NBC Sports and WWE shows too. Peacock’s free service comes with ads and limited content. It has around 42 million users, which is a huge sum of users. Follow the article to learn more.
Cost of Peacock
To enjoy the Peacock service, the users can go for any of the following subscription plans.
It offers a 7-day free trial
- Peacock Premium with ads
- Monthly membership costs $4.99/month
- Annual membership costs $49.99/year
- Peacock Premium without ads costs $9.99/month
Guide to install Peacock TV App on LG Smart TV
Peacock streaming app is readily available for the users of LG Smart TV with webOS in the App Store for LG Smart TV. The following steps will show you the way to add Peacock on LG Smart TV.
Step1: Power on your LG Smart TV and establish internet connectivity.
Step2: Before adding the Peacock app on your LG Smart TV, Sign up for the Peacock streaming service in the official website of Peacock.
Step3: Use your LG Smart TV remote and click the Home button.
Step4: Go to the LG Content Store.
Step5: Using the search icon, search for Peacock App.
Step6: From the results, choose the Peacock app and tap the install button.
Step7: The installation completes. Then click open the Peacock app.
Step8: Log in with your Peacock account credentials and start streaming!!
What are the alternative ways to stream Peacock TV on LG Smart TV?
If you think of watching Peacock on LG Smart TV but don’t want to load it on your TV, then go for the casting option.
Steps to Chromecast Peacock App on LG Smart TV using Android Smartphone
Step1: Install the Peacock app on your Android Smartphone using PlayStore.
Step2: Launch your Chromecast device (in case of an external one) with your LG Smart TV.
Step3: Secure your Android Smartphone and Chromecast device with the same Wi-Fi connectivity.
Step4: Sign in to your Peacock account.
Step5: Play the video you try to cast.
Step6: Tap the Cast icon on the Android screen.
Step7: In the list of casting devices, choose your Chromecast device.
Step8: Your Android screen gets cast on your LG Smart TV. Then why wait to start your streaming of Peacock on your LG Smart TV.
Steps to AirPlay Peacock App on LG Smart TV
Step1: Install the Peacock app on your iOS device using the AppStore.
Step2: Establish the same Wi-Fi connection to your iOS device and LG Smart TV.
Step3: Sign in to your Peacock account.
Step4: Click and play the video you wanted to watch.
Step5: In your iOS device you will see the AirPlay icon, click it.
Step6: Click your LG Smart TV on the list of available casting devices.
Step7: That’s it, all set to watch Peacock on LG Smart TV via AirPlay.
To end, these are some of the methods to stream Peacock on LG Smart TV. Hope you are clear with the above-mentioned methods. Thank you for reading.