Day-by-day the market of entertainment is getting loaded with various streaming services. One streaming service tops the other by one or the other way. There are various ways to compare them using cost, streaming library, device compatibility, etc… In this list of criteria, Peacock as a streaming service has a respectable amount of liking from the users. This article will show you How to stream Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV.
- This Peacock TV app is available on the Samsung Smart TVs of 2017 plus models.
- Meanwhile, you can directly install this Peacock TV app through the Smart Hub Apps field of your Smart TV.
- After that, you can also use the inbuilt Airplay feature of your Samsung Smart TV. Then to screen mirrors the Peacock TV app contents on your TV screen using iPhone.
- If your Smart TV does not have any inbuilt cast or airplay feature means you can get along the Chromecast device with your TV to stream the Peacock TV app from your Smart Phone.
- Moreover, you can combine the External streaming devices with your TV to access the Peacock TV app.
- External Streaming devices such as Roku, PlayStation, Android TV, Google TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, and others with your Smart TV.
- Thusly, proceed to use the underlying steps to stream the Peacock TV app on your Samsung TV.
What is Peacock TV?
Peacock TV is an over-the-top video streaming service that is an American-based service owned by NBCUniversal. Peacock offers mega-hit movies, blockbusters, Peacock Originals, NBC, Telemundo, Pop culture, sports, etc… It offers free content of 13000 hours and in Premium service it offers content of 20000 hours. It has around 33 million users.
Subscription plans of Peacock TV
There are 2 subscription plans to avail Peacock.
It offers a 7-day free trial
- Peacock Premium Monthly membership costs $4.99/month Annual membership costs $49.99/year with ads
- Peacock Premium costs $9.99/month without ads
How to Get Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV?
Peacock TV is readily available as an official app on Samsung Smart TV. In order to stream Peacock on Samsung Smart TV, one should go ahead with simple ways.
To watch Peacock TV on Samsung TV, choose any of the following methods:
- Direct Install the Peacock app on your Samsung Television
- Using AirPlay
- Using Chromecast
Direct Install the Peacock app on your Samsung Television
Here are the steps to direct install this Peacock application on your Samsung Smart Television through its app store.
Step1: Connect up your Smart TV with the solid connectivity of the internet source.
Step2: Then, you should go for the Smart Hub key on your Remote control to access the Apps field of your Smart TV.
Step3: Meanwhile, you need to look for the Peacock app on the search field and pick it out from the search results.
Step4: Furthermore, you should install the Peacock TV app on your TV app section.
Step5: After that, open the Peacock TV app and finish its login space with your subscription details.
Step6: At the end, start to watch the Peacock TV app on your Smart TV.
Note: You can also combine the aforesaid external streaming device with your TV. Then, start to access this Peacock TV app by it using the above said steps on it.
How to watch Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV via AirPlay?
This method is applicable only for Samsung Smart TVs which support AirPlay.
Enable the same Wi-Fi connection to your iOS and Samsung Smart TV.
Step1: Launch the Peacock TV app from AppStore.
Step2: Create a new Peacock account.
Step3: Play the content you wish to watch on Peacock.
Step4: Now click the AirPlay icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
Step5: Now, tap on your Samsung Smart TV.
Step6: You can see your video content getting streamed on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to watch Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV via Chromecast?
Enable the same Wi-Fi connection to Chromecast and Mobile.
Step1: Download and Install the Peacock app on Android or iOS from the respective app stores.
Step2: Create a new Peacock account.
Step3: In the case of an external Chromecast, connect it to the TV’s HDMI port.
Step4: Log in with your Peacock credentials in your mobile.
Step5: Choose your favorite content you wish to watch and play it.
Step6: In the top-right corner, you can see the cast icon. Click it.
Step7: After a while, a list of available devices appears.
Step8: In this list, click on your Chromecast.
Step9: Now you can enjoy Peacock TV.
What are the alternative ways to watch Peacock TV on Samsung TV?
There are also some other ways to stream Peacock TV on Samsung TV. To name a few:
- Smart View
To end, Peacock is one of the amazing apps to stream blockbuster content, current NBC, Peacock Originals, and many more. Now, this Peacock TV app is available on your Samsung TV. It is a good try as it is available at an affordable cost too. Hope you find this article useful. Thank you for reading.