We can’t deny the fact that we all love listening to music. There are a lot of ways to listen to our favorite tracks. We can either listen to them online or offline. There is an online service that lets people enjoy listening to their favorite music tracks. It’s Spotify. You may all know about Spotify. Spotify is an application to listen to your favorite music tracks. If you’re looking for ways to get the Spotify app on a Smart TV, then proceed further with the instructions given in our article. You have to proceed with this article to install the Spotify app on Samsung Smart TV.
- This Spotify application is directly available on the Samsung Smart TV.
- Then, you directly install and use this Spotify app on your Smart TV using the first set of procedures.
- If your Smart TV does not build with this Spotify app on the app store means you can use a Chromecast device or an external device to get it on your TV.
- For the second procedure, you can cast this Spotify app from your Phone to your TV with the assistance of the Chromecast feature or dongle.
- And so, the third procedure is to use external devices such as Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV Stick, PlayStation, and Xbox devices to install this Spotify app through it.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is an application to listen to all your favorite music tracks. Spotify was founded in 2006. And the initial launch of Spotify was in 2008. Spotify lets people listen to all their favorite tracks. You can get recommendations on new tracks based on your listening experience, download your favorites to listen offline, listen to your favorite music without ads, and much more. You can either access the Spotify app for free or with a Premium subscription. Some of the features of Spotify are only accessible with a Premium plan. The Premium plans of Spotify cost are as follows.
- Individual plan – $9.99/month
- Duo plan – $12.99/month
- Family plan – $15.99/month
- Student plan – $4.99/month
How to Download Spotify on Samsung Smart TV?
You can download the Spotify app on Samsung Smart TV by following any of the upcoming procedures.
- Install Spotify on Samsung Smart TV
- Via Chromecast
- Using external devices
How to Install Spotify on Samsung Smart TV?
The Spotify app has official support for Samsung Smart TV. So the following procedure is a direct installation method. You have to follow these instructions to install the Spotify app on Samsung Smart TV.
Step1: Let the Samsung Smart TV be connected to a Wi-Fi connection.
Step2: Hit the Smart Hub button on your TV remote.
Step3: Then make the Apps option your selection on the Samsung Smart TV.
Step4: Now perform a search for the Spotify app.
Step5: Then install the Spotify app on Samsung Smart TV.
Step6: Now activate the Spotify app on Samsung TV and start listening to your favorite music tracks.
How to Get Spotify on Samsung Smart TV via Chromecast?
Let’s get along with these instructions to get the Spotify app on Samsung TV using Chromecast.
Step1: Make your Chromecast and Samsung Smart TV connected.
Step2: Set up the same Wi-Fi network on Chromecast and Smartphone.
Step3: Install the Spotify app and the Google Home app on Smartphone.
Step4: Set up your Chromecast device with the Google Home app on your Smartphone.
Step5: Launch the Spotify app on Smartphone.
Step6: Then start playing the song of your choice on Spotify on the Smartphone.
Step7: Now launch the Now Playing bar in Spotify on the Smartphone.
Step8: Then opt for Devices Available in the Spotify app on the Smartphone.
Step9: Prefer your Chromecast device name in Spotify on the Smartphone.
Then you can listen to the songs of Spotify on Chromecast connected Samsung TV.
How to Get Spotify on Samsung TV Using External Devices?
Let’s get along with these instructions to get the Spotify app on Samsung TV using external devices. External devices like streaming devices and game consoles are compatible with Spotify. They are as follows.
- Apple TV
- Fire TV Stick
Step1: Set up the external device with the Samsung Smart TV.
Step2: Make your external device connect with a Wi-Fi connection.
Step3: Get access to the respective app store on the external device.
Step4: Then install the Spotify app on the external device.
Step5: Now activate the Spotify app on the external device and listen to your favorite tracks of Spotify on Samsung TV.
More Samsung TV Guides
How do I put Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV?
You can get the Spotify app on Samsung Smart TV directly as the Spotify app is compatible with Samsung TV. You can also follow the procedures to Chromecast or use external devices to get the Spotify app on Samsung TV. Get to know more about the procedures from our article.
How do I get Spotify on my old Samsung Smart TV?
You can get the Spotify app on your old model Samsung TV by using Chromecast or external devices such as streaming media players and home video game consoles. We have given the procedures to do so in our article.
Why is Spotify not working on Samsung TV?
If you’re facing any issues while using Spotify on Samsung TV, then follow the given steps.
- Check whether the internet connection is stable. If you’re using your Smartphone as a remote control, then make sure that you’ve connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.
- Close the Spotify app and relaunch it.
- Turn off your device and turn it on again.
- Check for new updates for your device and the Spotify app.
- Delete the Spotify app and reinstall it.
- If you’re a Premium subscriber, then check whether the plan has been renewed.
Spotify is a well-known music streaming service. Spotify has reached over 220 million free users, 172 million subscribers, and 381 million monthly active users. This proves that Spotify is one of the best services for listening to music. You have to follow the instructions given in our article to get the Spotify app on Samsung Smart TV. Thanks for reading.