Today’s write-up will definitely make you people exciting. This is because of the popularity and expectations that lie in the Super Bowl which takes place at the end of every season of the NFL. This takes place every once a year. Now it is going to take place in the month of February. This write-up will enumerate on How to stream Super Bowl on LG Smart TV.
- These Super Bowl Championship events can be streamed through Sports Streaming apps and channels which has the broadcasting right of it.
- Meanwhile, the channels of the Super Bowl are BBC Channel, Sky Sports Mix, ESPN, FOX, FOX Sports, CBS Sports, NFL Game Pass, NFL Network, and others.
- Streaming apps with Super Bowl are the NFL app, Yahoo Sports App, CBS All Access or Paramount Plus, NBC Sports App, Hulu+ Live TV, Sling TV, Fubo TV, YouTube TV, Peacock TV, DirecTV Stream, and others.
- Then, you can follow the below-written steps to install the above-said apps and watch the Super Bowl event on your TV.
- Further, you can also try the cast or mirror technique to watch the Super Bowl from the mentioned apps on your Smart Phone to your LG Smart TV.
- Thusly, proceed to watch the live and highlight matches of the Super Bowl on your LG Smart TV by using the upcoming steps.
About Super Bowl
We all know about NFL (National Football League). Super Bowl is something connected to NFL. It is the annual championship game of the season. Super Bowl is often referred to them as a big game due to its trademark restrictions. For the year 2023, the Super Bowl LVII (57) is expected to be held on February 12, 2023, at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. Super Bowl takes place between National Football Conference and American Football Conference. This is a much-expected league that is anticipated throughout the globe. Read the full article to know more.
Cost of Super Bowl LVII (57) on LG Smart TV
Streaming of the Super Bowl doesn’t cost you. Its cost depends on the way you choose to live stream Super Bowl, that is, the cost of the streaming service or live TV.
How to Watch Super Bowl on LG Smart TV?
Super Bowl is the championship game of the NFL played at the end of every season of NFL, as stated above. Since it is a part of something there is no particular app to stream Super Bowl alone. Yet one can stream Super Bowl on LG Smart TV in various ways. Apart from apps and streaming media players, there are many channels that stream Super Bowl live. According to the geographical region, the channels vary. For instance, BBC channel, Sky Sports Mix, ESPN, Fox Sports, CBS Sports, NFL Game Pass, etc…
Following is the list of ways that are exclusively compatible with LG Smart TV:
- NFL App
- Yahoo Sports App
- CBS All Access
- NBC Sports App
- Hulu + Live TV
- Sling TV
- YouTube TV
- Peacock TV
- DirecTV Stream
You people can also make use of streaming media devices that have access to the streaming apps which can live stream Super Bowl such as Roku, Chromecast, Firestick, Apple TV.
How to add the above-mentioned streaming service(s) on LG Smart TV to stream Super Bowl LVII 57?
You can install any app from the list mentioned above to stream Super Bowl. For instance, we will be using the Hulu app.
Step1: Start up your LG Smart TV and power it up with internet connectivity.
Step2: Click the Home button on your LG TV remote.
Step3: Here go with the More Apps option.
Step4: Further you have to get along with the LG Content Store.
Step5: Go for the search option and type as Hulu.
Step6: Choose the Hulu app and tap the install button.
Step7: That is it. After installation sign in and start streaming the Super Bowl LVII 57 with the help of a Hulu + Live TV subscription.
To conclude, Super Bowl LVII 57 can be easily streamed on your LG Smart TV. But before going ahead with the app installation, users are advised to check for the cost of the streaming application and other features and choose the most appropriate one. You can also go ahead with the screen mirroring method for an easier process. Hope this article has helped you. Thank you for reading.